2016 PAL Summer Camp
June 27 thru August 18 - Monday thru Thursday. Closed on July 4th
Summer Camp is sold out!
If you wish to go on the waiting list call or email Officer Barber
Drop off is between 7:45 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
Pickup 5:00 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
The PAL Summer Program is designed to provide Richmond`s youth with a safe environment to participate in a wide variety of sports and educational opportunities. Past participants have enjoyed playing kickball, flag football, soccer, and basketball, while also experiencing a chance to learn about photography and fishing. In past years, the program has included field trips to Kings Dominion, Washington Nationals baseball game, Independence Golf course and the Children`s Museum. The PAL Summer Program encourages its participants to broaden their horizons and focuses on the positive relationships between police officers and kids, reminding kids of their responsibility to be good citizens.
The PAL Summer Program provides enriching experiences and role models developing healthy relationships between cops and kids. Cops helping kids become champions in life.
- There will be a $200 deposit to hold a spot for the summer camp which will not be refundable after June 1, 2016.
- Payment will be due in full by June 1, 2016. If full payment is not received by June 1, 2016 you will lose your $200 deposit and forfeit your spot in the camp.
- If you register online you may pay the initial deposit of $200 or full camp amount of $700. The remainder of the balance may be paid in office or over the phone.
- There will only be one session that will run eight weeks.
- The ages of the camp has changed only accepting from 6 to 13 years of age.
- There will be only 130 slots open for this years camp so if you intend to attend the camp please register early.
For more information about the camp please contact Perry Barber.
Thanks for supporting PAL!
1365 Overbrook Road
Richmond, Virginia 23220