What is the Vision for PAL?
To be a premier organization providing opportunities through sports and education for at-risk youth. Officers helping kids become champions in life.
How will PAL achieve this Vision?
- Conducting programs that build life skills through athletic, cultural, and educational activities
- Promoting and supporting police participation-building bonds between cops and kids
- Enhancing family, city, and corporate support
- Creating strategic partnerships with other youth development organizations
What Values are important to PAL?
The Boxing program has moved to
- Integrity-promoting the wholeness and soundness of the person
- Trust- fostering confidence in relationships
- Safety-learning about a safe environment
- Respect-showing consideration and courteous regard for others
- Leadership-teaching kids to lead and be examples to others
- Teamwork-working together to make our community stronger
Henderson Middle School4319 Old Brook Rdin the auxiliary gym at the back of the school
Thanks for supporting PAL!